Scheduling is the second step, after the sales person has filled a sales requisition and submitted it. Now, the second step in the workflow process is for the scheduler to login, see what sales requests have been filled out by the sales people and start the process of scheduling the equipment deliveries.
FleetGain’s revoloutionary “drag & drop” system makes it simple, yet effective for the scheduler to complete their workload. The drag and drop system can be used effectively whether your fleet is comprised of 5 trucks, or 50. Here’s how the system works:
- First, select your view – either a daily, weekly or monthly view. FleetGain has these three calendar views, plus other views as well.
- We have selected Sept. 1, for example. Once we’ve clicked on Sept. 1, we can see the trucks available for this day.
- Select the truck you wish to schedule.
- Drag and drop the cargo from the bottom of the screen onto the truck you are scheduling.
- Confirm the cargo and you’re done.
This method is a very streamline process. You can use this method to schedule all of your trucks a day in advance, a week in advance, or even a month in advance! Using this system, here are some ways in which you’ll start saving money:
- Optimizing fleet resources
- Increase utilization
- High performance resource planning
- Efficient collaboration & execution
- Manage requisitions
- Reduce fuel consumption.
The scheduling portal is normally used by dispatchers, schedulers, and service co-ordinators in the following companies:
- Multi Dealrship Organizations
- Logiscics Companies
- Parts Dealerships
- Rental Equipment companies
- Automobile Dealerships
- Salesmen could see that they were not promising the impossible, Service managers could know when to expect machines, and Drivers could schedule their own trips
- Having less trucks making all of a dealership’s local and inter-store deliveries allowed us to invest in fewer but higher quality vehicles
- With FleetGain oversight or unneccessary calls for verification became a thing of the past.
- All facets of the scheduling process have been made readily available to all stakeholders, empowering employees to contribute to the process.
- With FlletGain, Duplicate efforts and repeated tasks are minimized and processes are made more efficient.
- Fleetgain Improved delivery times and increased customer satisfaction lead to greater overall value.
- FleetGain eliminated one of the major friction points between stores and departments
- FleetGain has eliminated the dozens of phone calls that used to take place – checking when a truck would be available and where the driver was heading.