Business Process Services (BPS)
FleetGain Business Process Services (BPS) enables you to offload non-core, repetitive data entry and transfer functions to us so you can focus on growing your bottom line. Our BPS teams of experts is available on a temporary overflow basis or on an ongoing partnership basis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
Fleetgain’s extremely reliable and flexible data processing services include order entry, billing, rating, POD entry and cube entry, coupled with experience using common transportation management systems, including popular transportation management systems such as TruckMate, Degama and Rose Rocket.
FleetGain’s data entry operators, analysts, supervisors, managers and IT support teams are committed to providing a highly customized service backed with an onshore dedicated customer success manager and an executive team to nurture the relationship and steer overall governance.
- BOTTOM LINE RESULTS: Guaranteed ROI in ﬁrst 180 days.
- CUT COSTS, NOT QUALITY: Consistent accuracy and quality backed with certiﬁed ISO 9001:2015 processes.
- PROTECT YOUR DATA: Being an IT company, security is part our DNA. We’re audited and and certiﬁed for ISO 27001.
- ALWAYS AVAILABLE: Your business never sleeps and neither do we—24×7 is no longer a luxury, it’s a necessity.
When you’re in a tight race for competitive advantage, every inch you can add to your lead is valuable and every penny adds up. Put FleetGain in your BPS driver’s seat so you can focus on driving strategic business priorities, knowing we can keep pace with your success.
Fleet Management Logistics
FleetGain Fleet Management Logistics is purchased through a subscription based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. With this subscription, our clients obtain access to a web based scheduling application that is used across the entire organization.
Once you purchase FleetGain, each member of your staff will have their own unique login to access FleetGain. In this way, FleetGain centralizes your salespeople, schedulers and truck drivers on one application.
All of the following will be available to your dealership, freight company, utility/rental company or other:
- One centralized portal for all of your hauling, truck scheduling and delivery requirements.
- FleetGain is hosted on our secure data center, so you do not need to install any software in order for it to work.
- Access to our support team via phone & email for any help, training or challenge you face when using the product. Two different levels of support, including a 24×7 Gold Support if needed
- 30 day restorable backup on sales requests & hauling history in case of any downtime or loss of data
- Quarterly updates to the application, including new features and add-on modules requested by our clients.