Type of information that we gather from the individuals who visit our blog, website and/or use the app
While you use our website or apps, we may ask you (as suitable) to give us the following particulars:
* Name * Email Address *Company Name *Phone Number *Other relevant private information
Instance when we gather information on our website
Your information is collected when you complete and submit a form on our website.
Usage of your information
While you share personal information with us, you must know how we would use it.
The information we collect from you is used in any/all of the following modes:
- Customization of experience to make sure targeted content provision
- Innovation of improved ways to assist and boost your experience
- Manage a campaign, study, challenge or other relevant website characteristic
- Allocate periodic emails regarding our products/services/offers/other relevant piece of information
- Following up with you after a message/email/other communication.
Regarding protection of your information
We just deliver information and approach to our software products. None of our executive/virtual assistant will ever ask for your credit card number. We practice consistent Malware Scanning.
Whatever information you share with us is kept under a high security network. It is reachable to very limited number of individuals who have been authorized specific access powers/rights and are supposed to keep the held information privately. Any/all credit information we get is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We use a large number of security channels to keep upright the safety and security of your confidential information.
- Collect data about website traffic and related activities to boost user feel. We often hire dependable third-parties to track this data on our behalf.
- A visitor can change his/her browser settings to warn him/her when cookies are employed or block them from being operated overall. You may check your browser’s support information/Help bar to comprehend the accurate way to do so.
- Some website attributes may not operate appropriately if you turn off the cookies.
The Personally Identifiable Information (PII) we get from you is not sold, transacted or otherwise shifted to third parties.
We may infrequently provide third-party services/products on our website. We undertake no liability for the behavior/content of these parties. We appreciate user opinion regarding our association with these parties.
App Permissions Disclosure
Confidentiality-pertinent Android consents that our apps may request from you:
- May be needed to access device camera/image capture
- Sanctions the application to facilitate image capture
- Grants application to view user’s contact information
- Permits the application to view contact information
ACCESS FINE LOCATION
- Allows app to access precise location.
- This supports the app to get precise location data essential to its proper function.
ACCESS COARSE LOCATION
Allows app to access approximate location.
This enables the app to get general location data essential to its proper function.
READ PHONE STATE
- Authorizes application to verify if phone is presently on call
- Allows ‘read-only’ approach to the phone state (this comprises phone number linked with the device, present cell network content, status of ongoing calls, and record of Phone Accounts listed on the device.
Consents application to recover and store account
Consents application to get SMS messages
STUDY EXTERNAL STORAGE
Consents application to read from external storage
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE
Consents application to write to external storage
Google AdSense Advertising is used on our website. You can read Google’s Advertising Principles by clicking at the given link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have applied the following features:
We along with third-party vendors may employ third-party cookies, first-party cookies and other third-party identifiers to evaluate user communications with advertisements.
If you wish to change your preferences for how Google promotes to you, you can do so using the Google Ad Settings page. To refuse accepting ads, you/user may visit the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The content on our website, including the products and services are all pointed to people who are 13+ years of age.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) takes to make sure parental control of information collected by the children under 13 years of age. COPPA is necessitated by the Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency.
Fair Information Practices
To conform to Fair Information Practices, strict action will be taken by us in the occasion of a data breach and the same will be notified to you by email within the time span of seven (7) business days.
We harmonize with the individual reparation norm that needs individuals to have the privilege to follow rights contrary to data collectors and processors who disappoint in adhering the law. This opinion needs persons to have applicable rights against data users and remedy to impeach non-agreement by data processors via courts/government organizations.
The CAN-SPAM Act forms the guidelines for business emails and messages, and presents the right to end obtaining communications to recipients and forms penalizations for encroachments.
Your email address is collected by us to:
- Send Report
- Retort to Investigations and Demands
- Send marketing correspondences
As per CAN-SPAM, we consent to:
- Not practice false/misleading content in emails
- Recognize the message as an advertisement
- Incorporate the address of our business/HQ
- Inspect third-party email services for agreement, when applied
- Respect unsubscribe/opt-out acknowledgments rapidly.
- Permit beneficiaries the mode to unsubscribe in all emails.